Your personal information is important and deserves the best protection available. Which is why, when you receive your Approved Card, you also get IDSafe services from TrustedID*, winner of Best-in-Class for identity protection.**
When you have IDSafe, you benefit from the following features:
- Personalized Identity Threat Score™—You get a comprehensive review of the past three years of transactions across hundreds of databases that helps assess your risk-level for identity theft.
- Identity Monitoring—Rest assured that TrustedID also constantly monitors new transactions to determine potential risk. Monitoring includes transactions you can’t find on your credit report, including:
- Payday loans
- Utility accounts
- Cell phone accounts
- And much more...
- $500,000 Service Warranty—In the unlikely event you should fall victim to identity theft, you’re covered with a $500,000 service warranty to cover a range of expenses incurred while recovering your identity. For more details see the terms and conditions on TrustedID’s page when you enroll.
- On-Call Protection Specialists—TrustedID’s identity theft prevention and recovery experts are ready to answer questions and help resolve any issues, but their commitment goes beyond conflict resolution. If they ever suspect that your personal information has been compromised, you will be alerted immediately via email or text.***
Getting started is easy—and enrollment takes less than 2 minutes! Once you activate your protection, TrustedID immediately starts monitoring your personal information. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America, but, with services like IDSafe, you are taking proactive action to help prevent it from happening to you.
* Identity theft protection is provided by TrustedID. This service is being made available to you as a holder of an active Approved Card at no cost as an optional benefit and will be cancelled if and when your Approved Card account is closed. By enrolling in this service, you confirm your agreement that neither APPROVED LLC nor RedWage LLC (i) makes any representation or warranty regarding the services being provided by TrustedID, or (ii) has any liability for the services or information being provided by TrustedID or any actions taken in reliance on such services or information. This benefit can be cancelled at any time, with no liability on behalf of APPROVED LLC or RedWage LLC.
** Named Best-in-Class by Javelin Research—IDEssentials has been named Overall “Best-in-Class” by Javelin Strategy and Research’s 2010 Annual Identity Protection Services Scorecard. TrustedID was selected as the most comprehensive provider from among 24 identity and credit protection products.
*** Standard text messaging rates from your service provider may apply.